We appreciate that you have put trust in our services and we work to protect your information that you share with us.
Information that we collect
While using our site, we may collect information from you:
- which may be personal and can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your resume details, company details, job details, contact details and location information;
- related to your activity on our platform. This may include but not limited to information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site (log data), searches that you run, jobs that you click on and an employer providing necessary employer information for posting a job on our site. The log data may include information such as computer's internet protocol address (IP address), device and browser related information, interaction of your app with our services, pages of our site that you visit, the time and date you visit our site, time spent on our site, pages that you click and get referred from our site and other statistics; and
- that is needed by other third party services such as Google analytics that are needed to efficiently analyze, monitor, manage and run the online platform.
Why we collect your information
We use your information to help us serve you better by continuously improving our offerings to you and develop new services.
We collect and use your information to optimally deliver our services which may include helping people searching for remote job find suitable jobs, help employers and companies find potential candidates and to perform different analysis in order to derive various useful statistics. In short, we use your personal information to:
- create a user account with us, send job alerts, send to employers details of suitable candidates for their posted jobs, newsletters, marketing and or other promotional materials;
- process the terms you search and provide you with relevant search results and job recommendations;
- match job seekers with the employer job listings;
- make your job postings available to third parties in order to facilitate the job and applicant search processes;
- facilitate payments for any chargeable services;
- perform automated processing in order to provide our services and evaluate development of new services based on the results;
- improve, optimize and enhance our service offerings and user experience of our site; and
- collect and share data with third parties in order to maintain and enhance services and also ensure security, prevent fraud, scam or other illegal activities.
The security of information is important to us and we work to protect it from unauthorized access. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to protect your personal information we can not guarantee its security.
We may also use third-party service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services regulated by standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable. These service providers mention that they apply adequate security measures as they assess necessary to protect information within their system, or have a general reputation for applying such measures. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information including Personal Data, by these third parties.
Cookies are text-only files with small amount of data, which may include anonymous unique identifiers. Cookies are transferred to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies allow websites to remember important information about the website user to make website user experience smooth. Some cookies will be used regardless of whether you are logged in to your account or not.
- to understand and inform an employer information about users that saw a particular job listing posted directly on our website;
- Remember your preferences and actions performed on the site;
- to highlight certain job listing as determined from your previous visits to our site and other information that we may obtain;
- perform various sorts of analysis in order to obtain certain measurements and tests for improving user experience and develop new services and products; and
- referral tracking as users get redirected from our site to third party sites;
Links to third party sites
Our web platform may make available links to other third-party websites. By clicking on such links, you may leave our sites. Your web browser may also disclose to the third-party websites the URL of our sites page you clicked from, and this URL may include search terms and filters you used on our sites. Our platform may also make available or redirect you to websites, which may contain information provided by third-party Employers.
We are not responsible for the information collection, its use, its disclosure or any other practices of any third party including but not limited to any employers, any third party service providers, any third party social media platforms, any third party making available the devices or systems on which our websites are accessible, and any third party operating any website to which our websites contain a link to. You may consider reading their privacy policies directly to know about your rights.
California Consumer Privacy Act
Currently, we do not collect any personal information from the users of our platform. We only utilize necessary cookies which are required for performing the basic website functions as well as IP address information of the user to direct them to suitable job listings. We only use IP address to direct you to the appropriate listings and do not store any IP address on our system.
In case you would like to opt out of this collection of information, you are requested to leave the website since without such information our platform can't perform as intended or clickDo Not Sell My Personal Information
to email us.
Changes to this policy
General inquiries about this policy
Last updated: 08-04-2021